Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14




Brrrr, it is cold today in north Texas. We are basically iced in until maybe Tuesday. I had to search for a sweater to wear cause Texans don't usually keep their sweaters at the top of their drawer. My kids always kept their shorts at the top all year round. It was 75 degrees last week and now it is actually winter.
Well, time to enjoy listening to books on tape and make art. Still felting. I do have the comments section turned to off, but please feel free to write me at redheadis@comcast.net to ask questions or make a comment. I really appreciate all the encouraging commments and kind words on my felting. I will be putting up new ones on Ebay this week. Here is what I have been up to lately. If you want to see them larger, click on the thumbnails to get a better look at the beading and fibers.