Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 13




Ooooh tommorrow is Valentine's Day, I hope you all have something wonderful planned for your significant other and even your pets. Yes, I am shameless, my pets will get Valentine's presents. But, I really write to say that I did get some felted pieces up on my website at TwoCoolTexans. More to come soon, and some on Ebay also. I have had several people who saw the Artezine page write and ask if I could do a piece very similar to one of those for them. I do only sell One of A Kind pieces, but the thing about needle felting is that they never come out the same.....so I am going to change them up slightly and make some pieces for special orders and I will use the same pictures in pieces over the next few months. Here are a few of the pieces I put up.