Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday, May 17


This week was more productive for me. I did some things for myself and a piece for Etsy. I love this piece, and I totally enjoyed making it. I used tons of papers, a little lace, lots of inks, and a vintage image of the most beautiful child standing by a little chair. It is on a canvas panel that measures 6 by 8 and would look gorgeous sitting on a little stand or framed. Trying to get some more things made before Alisha (my daughter) is on That's Clever on June 1st. We are trying not to get excited. It will be fun to see the children (they generally like to show the family) on tv and to see what they think about their Mommy up there. The website will be mentioned on the HGTV site and it would be nice to have some extra work on there. Stay tuned.......lol