Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday

Alisha and I went out today. Finally. She actually does live quite a ways from me and we don't get together as much as we would like. We went to a yarn store and the Stamp Asylum in Plano, Texas. Hi Monica. The felted pieces are down in my older posts. You will have to go down to the bottom of this page and look for those posts on another clickable page. If anyone does live in the Dallas, Texas, area go see Monica and tell her hello. And for those of you who have asked and asked about when I am going to teach again....well....I am going to teach a altered postcard collage class sometime in October or November. So, if you are close to us, come to our classes. I guarantee you that you will have fun! We will alter postcards, but we will also learn the fundamentals of collage. Alisha is also going to teach her clay on canvas that she did on That's Clever. I will mention it again as it gets closer. Guess what....it's raining again.......