Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday



Alisha has been gone on vacation for a week. I am ready for her to come home. I miss our ten or eleven phone calls a day. It is such a blessing to have another artist in the family that you can call to compare notes, bounce ideas off and hmmm, critique your work. Just kidding. We have great, great fun together. I don't know how she does it all, two children who scuffle (mine didn't do that for some strange reason, so this is all new to us), a dog who sheds like crazy, and a special needs cat who was rescued from an organization who saves cats. We love her so much, her name is Annabelle and she couldn't jump and has special catbox needs because of her abuse. But, I am here to tell you that with love and prayer, she now can jump on and off the bed. We are so thrilled, except she can be pretty possessive about her spot on the bed.
So, while Alisha was gone I have been busy. Here are two altered postcards that I did. Yes, vintage, just can't get that out of my head.