Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday-My class at Stamp Asylum and the charity auction information

Well, I know I haven't had much news lately, but today I do have some! Yes....

First of all, I have had a lot of emails asking me when I plan to teach collage fundamentals and hands on collage on canvas class. It is scheduled at Stamp Asylum in Plano, Texas for October 27th from 10:30 to 4:00. And it is very affordable. There was a mistake on the price in the newsletter, so, cool, going with that. No supplies are the responsibility of the student, I am doing it all. Everyone will walk away with a gorgeous mixed media bird collage. You can see a picture of it in the classes section at http://www.stampasylum.com. And trust me, you will never be a little intimidated by collage again. I have lots of secrets to share.

Plus, the charity auction put on by ZNE artists is up and running and I have a piece up. And, it is really gorgeous. So, see the auction here http://www.zne-store.citymax.com/page/page/4996187.htm Bid on something. It is a truly great auction and it will touch your heart.