Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday


Had a fun time with the grandchildren at Toys R Us yesterday afternoon. You know, I would have absolutely had the most fun with some of the toys that are available now. I remember having a Tiny Tears and a Betsy Wetsy. When I got older, maybe 7 or so, my parents got a used little baby bed for them. That was it. That was all I had. Of course, I think that it taught me to be more creative. Oh yes, and I did have an invisible cat. Oh well, I regress. The toy that I got for Alexis was this little plastic set where you got a dog and a cat and you bathe them, dry their hair and such and they have little places where they sleep and swing. We played with it for hours!


I did get this done before the children were picked up. Another beeswax piece. On Etsy....

No comments: