Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday



Hope you all are busy having fun and staying cool. Phew, it is hot here. I know, I am neglecting my blog a bit. I have been so busy, I don't think I am very good at juggling a lot of balls in the air. But, I did get a couple of new pieces up on Etsy.

I finished up another little quiltie wall hanging and the irises are a brand new direction for me. This is the direction that I am going in for the gallery and I have really enjoyed it. Collage with more color, different theme. I have always loved florals and am concentrating on those right now. This one is smaller than the ones and I can't wait to make a bunch more of these types of collages for Etsy. Soon.

3 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

The iris collage is beautiful. I'm so drawn to floral.

Alisa Nordholt-Dean said...

I love your new iris piece! You are so talented! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
~Alisa

Unknown said...

I very much love the iris. I just joined ID on ning and saw another Texas artist. I wish my mother was in Texas so we could be a team like you two!

BS Art Studio