Monday, July 27, 2009
I always loved to do the little journals and other types of notebooks with artwork on the front. So, I decided that I wanted to do something completely different than others with fabric art and make a notepad cover that could be used over and over again when the pad was used up.
I did this one from lots of fabrics and laces, felt and embellishments. The pads can be found at the office supply store and measure about 5 x 8. The cover is a little bit bigger. The pad slips right out and in goes another one.
Here it is on Etsy
Posted by Glenda-TwoCoolTexans at 6:58 PM
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves