Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The newest Sew Somerset has finally arrived. Here I am, probably wanting to move on for a bit, but still working with fabric and canvases in new ways.
The latest issue of Sew Somerset has three of my canvases where I used an embossing folder and batting to create my pieces. I love to do the "cross overs" and utilize some of the ummm, dusty, scrapbooking supplies in my canvases collages. Hope they give you a smile. I enjoyed doing them.
Posted by Glenda-TwoCoolTexans at 3:35 PM
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves