I have been reading so much lately. I know, more people are doing like books on cds, books on Kindle. But, I still love to cuddle up with some good books. And, the bookmarks never really were great to stay in the books. So, I made some for myself and now I am loving them so much, I am making several different kinds.
But, for these, I dipped into my stash of vintage linens, laces, old quilts that have holes all in them and repurposed some of these wonderful treasures into bookmarks. Because I guess, they are fabric, they tend to stay put. And, they are big; they are about 2.75 x 6 inches.
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves