Of course, there are other machines that will take embossing folders. I just happen to love the Sizzix Big Shot.
For this background I used: watercolor paper
a fine spray mister
embossing folder by Tim Holtz called Gridlock
Distress inkpad of your choice, I used the new Pumice Stone
die cut machine
I actually decided that I liked the other side better than "this side up". So, after running it through, I turned it over.
And then, took my inkpad and smeared it over and over the image until I got the desired amount of color that I wanted.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves