A few years ago, I bought a bunch of leather remnants and never did use them. Every time I open the closet door, I smell that yummy new car type smell coming from the box where I keep them. Okay, it was time to use them.
I covered some small journals which had no lines in them and are perfect for sketches or taking notes. I love them and it has actually been hard to part with any. Here are a couple.
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves