I sit down to make things at times and think "oh no, I need some lace or some fibers and there are not there". So, Alisha and I have decided to make up some inspiration kits with some laces and other good stuff for sale on Etsy.
The items are packaged in one of our muslin bags on which I have done an art transfer of some kind. Sometimes we embellish the bag also.
But these are fun and inexpensive and give the buyer a chance to have a little fun without spending a lot.
We sure hope you like them. We enjoyed making them and offering them.
Here are a couple:
Thursday, April 21, 2011
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves