Well, I have always had a propensity to get on a certain subject and just want to stay there. Recently, I have fallen in love with mason jars. I cannot stop making them.
So much fun to do and unlike searching the flea markets and antique malls, they are pretty easy to locate. I get mine at the local WM.
Here are a few that I have done recently. Only a few because they are many, many. Try doing some. I put little flameless candles in mine and they do have a little battery in them so you can turn them on and off.
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves