Saturday, February 17, 2007

February 17




Got some new things done. Yes, I will have new items on on Ebay starting Sunday night. And yes, I am committed to doing some postcard size art that isn't felting. I just don't know where the time goes. Here is some of my new pieces.
I just wanted to say a little about the missing APCA seller's group. My daughter and I had talked about dissolving the group and joining up with another that was more active as far as listings go. Ours was a little slow. I wrote an email to the group that we were thinking about it and had intended for everybody to have plenty of time to comment and think about it. Well, this morning when I got up, Alisha had deleted the group. Shock, to say the least. I am trying to write everybody personally but I know that I will miss some. Most of us are certainly on ZNE and other wonderful groups like CAAT. So, I was feeling very sad but I know that we will be talking soon on a couple of the other groups. Several have suggested that I just start a yahoogroup and I am thinking about it, I just am afraid that I don't have time right now to take care of it properly. But I will keep thinking about it, it really would be nice and the problems with Ebay and the messages wouldn't be an issue.