Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday, March 30


What happened to March? Shoot, what happened to this whole year so far? Felting and needle felting is really coming on strong. I am shocked at how much so. Stampington just put out another Haute Handbags (no, I fooled around and didn't send in anything for this one) and there are several felted purses. Some are done from sweaters and some wet felted. They are all unique and fun. Check out the issue if you are interested in felting, you'll like it. I didn't get much done this week but I did do a Lion and the Lamb piece in slightly different hues that I did last time. More brown tones. I used fabric to stitch the picture on rather than paper. I actually like the heavyweight paper better myself, it gives more body to the "postcard". But, lots of people want the fabric also so this one is fabric. The fabric also scans in kinda fuzzy. It is currently on Ebay, the item number is 330103866375.