Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Wednesday April 4

No new artwork today. I have been busy doing custom work and some contract work for magazine and catalog ads. A nice diversion but I miss getting work out for Ebay. Alisha and I are also revamping our Etsy store and giving it a new look. Soon, we will be putting work up over at Etsy as well as Ebay. After being violently opposed to putting out prints of my work, you will (sigh) see some cards of my pieces that were not sold as One of A Kind. These will be on Etsy. Never say never, you will always have to reconsider. It's like when you see someone's child have a temper tantrum in the grocery store and you smugly say "Oh, mine have never done that". Next time you go to the grocery store----well, you get the picture. Happens every time. But seriously, thank you all for the nudging toward making prints. Coming soon..........