Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday, April 29



What a beautiful, beautiful day. Yesterday Alisha and I went to an art show but unfortunately, I didn't last very long. It was hot and I guess I overestimated that I was ready to go out and about. But, there is yet another one next weekend and I am going to be a good girl and stay home this week and try for that one. I don't know why they all have to be in the same month. Maybe they want to get them out of the way before it's 100 degrees in the shade. But, I have put up a couple of felted pieces on Etsy. We are probably going to go more and more to Etsy for selling. It's so much harder to know how to price, but I think it is going to be better in the long run. I won't give up Ebay altogether. But, I put up two pieces of felting that I haven't been able to part with until now. A felted tag in blues (it didn't scan well) and a Paris street scene in the yummiest colors.