Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday



Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. We went to 111 Forks in Dallas. It was wonderful. No cooking, no clean up. When most of our family has other commitments with out of town family and such we go there. It is such a treat, I cannot tell you how amazing the food is. If you are ever in Dallas, treat yourself to one meal there. You won't regret it. And, then, tada, yesterday was my birthday. My husband said "what do you want"? And I didn't know. But, finally decided to order some encaustic wax. Oh, my, I am looking forward to getting it. I have been dabbling in encaustics, but am going full throttle when my stuff comes. The place I ordered it from hand makes the color wax so it may take a while.
I did these two magnets tonight. These heavy duty magnets have been sitting here for about two years so it was time to get them out and make something. I love the way they turned out. I can't wait to make some more. Put them up on Etsy.