Thursday, January 3, 2008
Wow, there are finally lots of books to choose from on felting, both wet felting and needle felting. I am so anxious to get back into the arena and do some new things----well, after I get some encaustic pieces done. Soon and very very soon.
In the meantime, I did finish two more moleskine journal/notebooks for Etsy. These are incredible little books and I am in love with them. Here they are. It is so much fun sometimes to pull out an old technique and redo it. This was good for me because oranges, yellows, greens and such aren't really in my comfort zone. But I love the way they turned out.
Posted by Glenda-TwoCoolTexans at 7:29 PM
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves