Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday


Well, I can't believe it. I put away all the paper collage stuff and got out my sewing machine and the 500 little pieces of lace and fabrics that have been stacking up for about a year. It was so exciting to finally do some little wall hangings again. Okay, well one. Got one done. Felting is "just around the corner". I miss it so much. Generally, I don't like to do felting in Texas in the spring or summer, but I am going to do it just the same. Because I neglected it for so long. Alisha and I will have some of our pieces made with the embellishing machine and felt in Sew Somerset (just don't know if it will be the very next issue or not).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenda--your fabric collage is so lovely. I too need to dust off my sewing machine and start piecing things together again. Thanks for the pretty prompt.

Jean Levert Hood said...

ohmygosh, Glenda, the thought of sewing can cause me to hyperventilate!! This is a great piece.

Kim said...

That's pretty darn sweet Glenda , what a pretty piece!

Cory said...

Love this piece...wish I had time to get back to the sewing machine.
Your work is lovely.

Cory in AZ.