Thursday, January 15, 2009

Artezine online art

I am so excited! Gillian Allen from artezine put together a page on her online zne of my recent work done with fabric and paper. She is such a talent and made the page look so beautiful! She also had me write up some instructions as to how I do them.

You can see the collages and some instructions here http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/gbailey.html While you are over there, go back in and check out the preceeding years. There is lots of gorgeous work from different artists and lots of different styles.

Thank you so much Gillian!

4 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

How awesome for you, Glenda! That web page is just beautiful. Well deserved!

Kathy said...

So happy for you G~. It is beautiful, as is all of your work.

QueenBe said...

That is quite an honor... I love the site, and you deserve to be recognized in it. Well done!

Chris said...

Wow, Glenda. Your work on there is stunning, as is everything you do. I love how you use lace, fabric, paper and the gorgeous images. You truly deserve this.