Well, if you all will allow me to toot my own horn a bit, yipeee, I am so excited. The new issue of Sew Somerset is now out.
Here is the cover:
And here is part of my article. I am having such a wonderful time working with fabrics (okay, yes, I always do) that I think I will take way more time creating with laces, fabrics, wool and so forth in the new year.
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves