Friday, December 4, 2009
The Melange team challenge for the next two weeks is Black and White themed.
I love that. I think it is so interesting to work in black and white. But, being the sepia, brown toned girl that I am, I did add a little brown. Actually, the tag is brown and cinnamon scented.
Here is my Black and White challenge piece. Listed on Etsy.
Posted by Glenda-TwoCoolTexans at 11:57 AM
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves