Saturday, January 2, 2010
The word prompt for this bi-weekly challenge is "illuminate".
I had to think really hard what that meant to me.
But, indeed, it has to do with my faith. My all-sustaining faith in the Saviour who reached down and saved this little abused person and made her whole.
And, now, I believe that I receive everything that He died for and left to me as an inheritance.
So, here is my piece. Sometimes I forget these words and need a reminder.....
Posted by Glenda-TwoCoolTexans at 8:54 PM
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves