This is a little different for me. I have combined my love of needle felting with fabric collage. I used handpainted paper towels for part of the background, and the other part is the technique that I did for Sew Somerset magazine. I used a cuttlebug embossed piece.
Then I added a needle felted and thread sketched flower and some vintage crochet lace as the final touches and mounted it on a gallery wrapped 6 x 6 canvas.
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves