Thursday, September 23, 2010

Encaustics here I come

Oh my. It has been a long time since I posted. Not by choice. We had some tribulation and both of our dogs were in the hospital. That meant no art or Mixed Media Monday for me. And I was so pleased to get back into it. But, wasn't to be for a while.

Chrissy, our schnauzer, the boss of the family is just now able to go up the stairs and she has to be wherever I am, so I didn't go upstairs either. My art room is upstairs.

But the good news is that it is cooling off in Texas and i have put some of my encaustic work back in my Etsy shop. I didn't dare ship anything while it was over 100 degrees. I have so many new projects in my head and keep writing down all that I want to do.

So, new encaustic work and other creative adventures, here I come.

No comments: