Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer in Texas What's To Do But Art

Well, we have started out hotter than you know what.  I am in the mood to do encaustics again.  But, no way, none at all.  I cannot imagine working over all that heat from the sources for melting plus my new hot box to do monoprints on.  Which, by the way, flips my electrical thingie and I have to march myself downstairs to the garage to get it to come back on.  My  husband's way to solve this problem?  A HUGE orange cord that runs from my art room bathroom to another bedroom.  No, I love you, but I don't think so.  Guess I will just think about encaustics until fall.

But, I have been doing some more muslin bags and some art tags.  They are fun to do while deciding what to tackle next.  Here are a few of my NOT fine art stuff that I have been doing lately.


No comments: