Next, I stitched on some scrim. Yummy scrim. I love scrim. Currently, Alisha and I are dying our own scrim and it just makes it that much better. I am also dying silk ribbon and will before too long, show some projects that I am doing with the dyed pieces.
Here is the book cover fabric. It is hard to see, but I stitched on scrim, then I also added some vintage lace. Just a bit here and there.
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves