I get bored so easily. I don't know if in art that is a good thing or a bad thing. Sometimes it leads to something great. This idea is very simple, but I think it has great possibilites.
Using Stazon black ink, I added some stamping to one of my simple alcohol pieces.
I did have to go back and with a permanent marker, make the birds a little darker. I like the way it turned out. Next, I will try some gold leafing and whatever else that I can drag up out of the back of the closet!!!
Friday, July 24, 2015
- Pam Carriker-Art at the Speed of Life
- TwoCoolTexans Etsy store
- Collage postcards by Glenda
- GlendaBaileyDesigns shop
- Nancy Lefko mixed media art
- Gail Schmidt-Shabby Cottage Studio
- Felted work by Glenda
- Alisha's blog-Alisha Fredrickson
- Gillian's blog
- Jean-Texas Hill Country Painter
- American Art Moves