Friday, December 11, 2015

Still getting moved and a few new pieces of art

Well, here we are in December.  Still working on making this major fixer upper at least partially comfortable.  Definitely can see the light at the end of the tunnel, at least for the downstairs.

I have been trying to get my act together so that I can get some work done.  I have to search and search for the things I need to do some art, but I am making progress. I am still doing some alcohol ink paintings because I felt that I needed the least amount of supplies to be able to do a few pieces.

Here are a few that I have done.  They are listed on dailypaintworks.com  I have made the decision to let Etsy go.  After 9 years it was not easy to do.  Artists do not, for the most part, have a place there any more.  Unless you mass produce and don't care so much about one of a kind handmade pieces.
There are still some gorgeous pieces of art there, but they are pretty hard to fine.  The searches are all different and change constantly.  The rules change constantly about what is allowed (commercial stuff, etc.).  I hope I don't cave in somewhere down the line and list again, but I have vowed not to.




No comments: