Sunday, May 5, 2019

Back at last

I have missed blogging.  We moved to Denison, Texas two year ago.  Thought that was the country.  It wasn't, it was semi country.  So, we got the bug to go even farther north and farther into the country.  So, now we are within yelling distance from the Red River which is the northern border of Texas and the southern border of Oklahoma.

Being part Chickasaw Indian, this has made me smile.  This is pretty much into Chickasaw country, and I love it. But we have had to learn a different life style.  Indeed!! We have chickens, we have learned a lot about chickens.  They don't treat each other very kindly.  So, okay, after these pass on, no more chickens.  We have cows and horses, but they actually belong to the ranch owner beside us.
They visit, we love them, but we do not love their um "deposits" that they leave everywhere.  Oh well, we have learned to just enjoy their company.

I am doing my art again.  Etsy has changed so much.  Basically, if you don't sell much, you are put on the "do not show in search" list and left out.  So, actually, that has caused me to relax and just enjoy myself with what I make. 

But I do have some good things in my store.  Hope you will visit. 

Soon, pictures.  I have to get pictures up.  New colt, new dog (someone left him on the road but he is okay now), and today the ranch owner's grandson said if we get cow treats at the farm store, the 1,000 pound brahma bull will take one out of your hand.  That or you will end up dead. 

So, here I am.  The cowgirl picture is no longer just as image for me.  Reality, yep!!

Glenda 

No comments: